Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm back! With Pop Up Cards

Sorry it's taken a long time to post. I'd actually written something last Friday, and just before I went to post it all, I lost it!

I love technology. :)

I will soon post some photos from my weekend away, much fun was had. In the meantime, I have some cards to share!

I've been following the pop up tutorial at Extreme Cards and Paper Crafting , so the mother's day card is based on the first lesson. I couldn't really decide on how I wanted her card to look, so I decorated inside and out! :) 

Mother's Day Card - Front

Mother's Day Card - Open


And for my dad's birthday, I gave him baseball tickets to the Seattle Mariners - so, i had to make an appropriate card - 

Dad's Birthday - Front


Dad's Birthday - Open

I "borrowed" a snowman card pattern and refashioned it for the baseballs.  The one in front bears the logo for the Seattle Mariners.  He loved it. 

Jes


7 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Great cards! Pop up cards are always fun!

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Cute cards~

specialcraftmom4 said...

cute cards! Pop ups are so neat (:

Carol P said...

I tagged you for Blogging with a Purpose. Check it out and pass it on!
Who rocks my socks

Carol

Unknown said...

love you pop up cards. I recently did 2 pop up cards and they were fun to make.

patty
www.paperpiecingpattyblogspot.com

Lori Barnett said...

How totally cool! I'll so have to make some of those. I think my kids will love some of those :) Oh...and maybe my grandkids too ! LOL My kids range from 7 to 27!

Lesly said...

Great job! Thanks for sharing.