Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am a Chrysalis.


Wow. I can't believe it's been almost a year (1 year less 2 days) since I've updated my blog. I've kept meaning too, but then STUFF gets in the way. Mainly, not having anything to say, cuz I've already updated my Facebook status.

Well, a lot has happened in the last year. And it is ALL good.

When 2009 started, I thought I'd be de-cluttering the house, getting rid of things, and starting anew. Well, that's partially right. Instead I de-cluttered people that were toxic to me, and finished a job that was not satisfying or meaningful, and made decisions on how I would move forward.

This last weekend, I just began the first steps of what is the 1,000 miles known as Grad School. I am now working on a Master's Degree in Leadership Organization and Development at the Leadership Institute of Seattle. And, I am so very excited about this!

I have also begun the work of physically de-cluttering, and re-organizing my home, as well as painting it. Long overdue projects.

It is because of these things that I say I am a Chrysalis. I am changing my life, I am in the new chapter. I will become a butterfly.

No comments: